[Histonet] Acetylcholinesterase Stain

donna mihalik rossi djmr55 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:12:15 CDT 2016

This is in response to a question about the ACE stain for Hirschprung's.  Here at Penn State University M.S. Hershey Medical Center we still do the ACE stain using a kit from MBL (Medical and Biological Laboratories CO., LTD.) The instructions come with the kit.  It provides enough reagents to do 30 tests. It is relatively easy to do and takes about 1/2 hour from start to finish. The kit is a bit pricey but we used to have a procedure that required us to keep all kinds of little used chemicals around and we felt that this was a safer option. Donna Rossi, HT(ASCP)
.

Donna J. Rossi