[Histonet] Histopalooza III Georgia Society for Histology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM at gru.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:45:13 CST 2016

TGIF !!
Today's featured speaker is Vinnie Della Speranza.  Vinnie will be presenting a day and a half workshop for those folks seeking HT/HTL certification.  The notes say not for the faint of heart.   Come well rested and with a supply of your favorite energy drink.  My favorite energy drink is Apothic Red but not sure if that would fly with Vinnie. What rhymes with Friday? Wine
Seriously, two people from our hospital attended this class last year  and both passed the HT test with flying colors recently.  It's not the kind of test that you can just wing it with cramming the night before the test. After the intensive boot camp class with Sarge Vinnie, you can relax at the Legacy Lodge.  It's a beautiful getaway. See you next month and don't forget your combat boots if you're taking Vinnie's class.

Respectfully,
 Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC