[Histonet] Leica ASP6025 Tissue Processor and Cryostats

Fortin, Joyce Joyce.Fortin at uhsinc.com
Thu Mar 10 12:53:04 CST 2016

Could anyone who is using the Leica ASP6025 Tissue Processor please send me their opinions of it-pros and cons?
Also, which of the Leica cryostats you like the most?  We want the vacuum and UVC disinfection models.  Pros and cons...
Thank you!

UHS of Delaware, Inc. Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.