[Histonet] Histopalooza III Georgia Society for Histotechnology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM at gru.edu
Wed Mar 9 15:18:39 CST 2016

I'm happy to announce that Joe Meyers will be one of the presenters at Histopalooza. On Friday April 22nd  it will be the Interpretation of Immuno Stained Slides.
His second presentation will be on Sunday morning, April 24th, titled "New Laboratory-Developed Testing Regulations. I read a paragraph about it and decided I have to attend the workshop to find out what it's all about.  Seems like more regulations by the government. <sigh>  Joe is an energetic speaker so I'm sure we won't be dozing. Joe, if you're reading this don't you dare cram a bunch of  stuff on the PowerPoint with a font size of 2.5, or I will heckle you personally. I need the AARP font size, please.

See you next month.

Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC
GSH secretary
(Gigi to Skylar, Landon, Emily , and Grant)