[Histonet] Histonet Digest, Vol 148, Issue 6

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer at mdanderson.org
Tue Mar 8 08:40:07 CST 2016

Kathleen,

I would suggest you contact one of the Veterinary Schools for assistance.  I remember that we had some when I was at LSU Vet School, but not much else.
Also try one of the Marine Biology programs down in Florida, they may be able to help.

Sincerely,

Toysha N. Mayer, D.H.Sc., MBA, HT (ASCP)
Instructor/Education Coordinator
Program in Histotechnology
School of Health Professions
UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
713.563-3481
The information contained in the e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.

Message: 3