[Histonet] Florida Society for Histotechnology Spring Meeting

John Shelley jshelley at sbpdiscovery.org
Mon Mar 7 08:38:19 CST 2016

Hi All,

Happy Monday!

I would like to inform all histonetters both in Florida and abroad that our meeting program has been finalized and registration is now open. We have a wonderful array of workshops that will appeal to all levels of experience. We have our 3rd annual All-Day Supervisor and Administrator Forum on Friday, May 20th, 2016 along with our All-Day HT Preparedness Workshop for students and those who are looking for a fresher on Saturday, May 21st, 2016. Along with general histology, safety, IHC, molecular, digital imaging and much more. Please use links below to look at our program and then our links for registration to the meeting and hotel.

FSH Online Registration<https://www.regonline.com/FSH_2016_StPete>

FSH Online Program<http://www.fshgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/FSH-2016-Online-ProgramJS1.pdf>

FSH Hotel Registration<http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/S/SPTSHHF-FSH-20160519/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG>

Look forward to seeing you all in sunny and warm St. Pete., Florida at the Bayfront Hilton on May 19-22, 2016.

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley
2014-2016 FSH President

Histology Core Manager
Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute at Lake Nona