[Histonet] Cytology slide time documentation

Baldwin, Kathy sbaldwin at mhhcc.org
Wed Mar 2 14:21:00 CST 2016

Hi all
Just wondering if there are any cytologists out in Histo land that would share with me there slide time documentation.  We are currently having to fill out 2 papers and it is awfully cumbersome.  Any help ??

Thanks
S. Kathy Baldwin
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center
800 West 9th St.
Jasper, Indiana  47546
Office 812-996-0210
Fax 812-996-0232

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.