[Histonet] Transport training for formalin fixed specimens

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Wed Jun 29 19:18:31 CDT 2016

Gareth

I would think it would have more to do with OSHA than CDC - this could involve several modules.

We have modules that cover the following - this is not all that we train on.  If you are a small business OSHA can help out.  We have utilized their services with a voluntary compliance audit.  We were referred to the Chemical Hygiene Officer at the local university and they helped us out.

*	Formaldehyde Awareness
*	General Safety Awareness
*	Hazard Communication
*	Laboratory & Chemical Hygiene