[Histonet] Rachel Pinch, HT(ASCP)

Forest Blankenship Forest.Blankenship at dchstx.org
Wed Jun 22 10:19:40 CDT 2016

Rachel; if you are talking about testing for H. Pylori on gastric samples it can be justified as a best practice. I was surprised by how many kids have that bacterium when I moved down to Corpus to work in a pediatric hospital. I do miss H-town and it's theater scene.

Best wishes,

F. Kevin Blankenship, HTL

Disclaimer: This email and its content are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. Please notify the sender if you have received this email in error or simply delete it.