[Histonet] CD3 antibody for mouse FFPE

Erickson, Jamie E jamie.erickson at abbvie.com
Tue Jun 21 14:24:16 CDT 2016

Hi Brett,
We run the Leica BOND RX here and we love the CD3 from Thermo  CD3 (Clone SP7)  Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
Cat. #RM-9107-S0, -S1, or -S (0.1ml, 0.5ml, or 1.0ml Supernatant).
We use the H2-20 retrieval which is HIER (EDTA) and it works on human , mouse and Rat.
It is a Supernatant so you'll have to call for the ~ concentration it is ~160ug/ml and works at 0.8ug/ml. With the anti-rabbit polymer detection it looks great and the incubated time we use is only 15min.  Another good thing is we do not need to use a protein block which saves time.
It looks great as a double with  IBA-1 Alk phos and CD3 black (biocare Deep space black) and a light methyl green counter stain.

Hope that helps,
Jamie Erickson, MS
Scientist
AbbVie Bioresearch Center, Inc.