[Histonet] CD3 antibody for FFPE mouse tissue

Katy Milne kmilne at bccrc.ca
Tue Jun 21 12:08:27 CDT 2016

Spring Bioscience's SP7 clone works really well for mouse (and human) and is widely available from a number of companies.  We use it all the time.

Katy

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:59:58 -0400
From: "Connolly, Brett M" <brett_connolly at merck.com>
To: "histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
	<histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] CD3 antibody for FFPE mouse tissue

Hi all,

Looking for recommendation for an anti-mouse CD3 antibody for FFPE sections.

I have some old Histonet messages referring to a Neomarkers RB-360 ab which I found through Thermo, but I would like to hear about more recent experiences/recommendations....

Thanks as always,
Brett

Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Prin. Scientist,