[Histonet] Automated Rotary Microtome

Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo) abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com
Fri Jul 29 13:46:19 CDT 2016

Hi,
   We are in the process of purchasing Automated Rotary Microtomes and I will appreciate recommendations from you guys.
   Have a great weekend.

Sincerely,

Banjo Adesuyi, BMLS, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC, QLS

Histology Supervisor

Norman Regional Health System,

Norman, OK 73071.

Tel: 405- 307- 1145

Cell: 405-973-6363

 abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com<mailto:abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com>

======================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.