[Histonet] It's getting cold in here....

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Thu Jul 28 14:26:00 CDT 2016

Seems like nurses would have enough to do already!  I wonder if this is aimed at physician labs where they may have a nurse but no lab tech...

California requirement for RN BS degree require only  one quarter of microbiology with lab, and one quarter of basic chemistry with lab. And 3 anatomy/physiology quarter courses

Tim Morken
Pathology Site Manager, Parnassus
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center

Tim