[Histonet] Microm Block Holder

Carson, Amber G. amber.carson at thermofisher.com
Wed Jul 27 12:01:56 CDT 2016

Hi Erin,

I am the Commercial Marketing Manager at Thermo Scientific over the sectioning product line. What block holder/chuck are you seeking? I can check in our inventory.

Regards,
Amber

Amber Carson, MBA
Commercial Marketing Manager, Sectioning Products
Anatomical Pathology

Thermo Fisher Scientific
4481 Campus Drive | Kalamazoo, MI  49008  U.S.A.
Tel: 1 (269) 544-5679 | Mobile 1 (269) 929-1748
amber.carson at thermofisher.com | www.thermoscientific.com/pathology