[Histonet] Formaldehyde and Xylene Detector

Julio Benavides j.benavides at eae.csic.es
Tue Jul 26 08:29:14 CDT 2016

I would also be very grateful if you could help me with this issue. We
are trying to monitor xylene and formaldehyde levels in our lab, but we
cannot find adequate measurement devices. What do you use? is there any
equipment capable of give you an envoiromental level of these products
in the way, in example, that there are digital thermometers which also
measure the humidity and so on?

Thanks for you help

Cheers

Julio