[Histonet] Santa Cruz Antibodies

Anna Huntley Coffey annamhuntley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:40:34 CDT 2016

Hello Histonet,

I'm hoping someone will be able to clear something up for me. I've seen
several articles in the news recently regarding the revocation of Santa
Cruz' animal dealer license, the closing of their research lab, and no
longer being allowed to sell antibodies past December 31 of this year. I
thought I had a good handle of what to expect, but my colleague just
received an email the other day from Santa Cruz that they are expanding a
bunch of products (monoclonal antibodies, RNAi, biochemicals and CRISPR).
Did I miss something? Also, if you have any information, it would be great
if you could include an official source.

Thanks,
Anna