[Histonet] New Histology Career Opportunities - Cancer Diagnostics Market Leader

Sarah Kelly sk at personifysearch.com
Thu Jul 7 15:22:55 CDT 2016

Hello Histonet!

Our exclusively retained client has opened several new opportunities across
the U.S. (primarily in the Southeast and West Coast), and I wanted to reach
out regarding a few specifics and see if anyone would be interested in
learning more.

Our client is a global leader in cancer diagnostics and we are looking for
individuals with a strong histology background, IHC, and troubleshooting
experience.  The company is part of a $20 billion organization and growing.

These positions are full-time, direct-hire roles with competitive salaries
and full benefits.

If you or anyone you know may be interested in learning more about these
opportunities, please contact me directly at *sk at personifysearch.com
<sk at personifysearch.com>*.

Thank you!

Sarah