[Histonet] Media Lab

Lester Raff MD LRaff at uropartners.com
Wed Jul 6 13:12:32 CDT 2016

We have been using MediaLab for several years, beginning with their online courses and progressing to Document Control and InspectionProof. We are awaiting our first CAP inspection in which I expect the inspectors to be able to get virtually all the information they need from our MediaLab site. Also, customer support is great!

It took a bit of time for the lab staff to accept the concept of online manuals and SOP's but in the long run it is a big win.

Latest blog post: http://www.chicagonow.com/downsize-maybe/2016/07/after-watching-independence-day-resurgence-i-wonder-could-will-smith-get-me-through-an-apocalypse/

Lester J. Raff, MD MBA

UroPartners

Medical Director Of Laboratory