[Histonet] Tissue processing question

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA at mercer.edu
Fri Jan 29 13:00:05 CST 2016

Not advertising but I do a lot of research on tiny pieces of tissue and have found the perfect cassette from Cancer Diagnostics.  It is the Vortex corner-less ones seen here.
http://cancerdiagnostics.com/index.php/cassettes-accessories/microbiopsy-cassettes-and-specialty-cassettes/vortex-biopsy-cassette.html

They have two sizes in these.  I have to process specimens the size of a gnat's eye and they do not get lost.  No corners to deal with.

Shirley