[Histonet] Alliance Rubber Bands

Brent Adams badams at acadianagastro.com
Wed Jan 27 13:29:29 CST 2016

Hey Histonetters,

I don't endorse products but this one is really good.

I don't get a kick back and no relatives work for the company, I just wanted

to give you all a good product to use if you are looking. I looked up the company

and found they are the last U.S. Made Rubber Band company and based out of

Arkansas.

I think I have had 2 eye injuries and multiple painful mishaps from

rubber bands that break far to easily so from that perspective I feel

I can give this product a thumbs up.

For the last 4 years I have been using  Alliance Rubber Company

non- latex rubber bands. The size 64 (3.5 x 1/4) work best on Slide folders

I have found. The Orange color rubber bands are easy to see and

hold the file folders together great and they rarely break.

I know it sound silly to talk about rubber bands this way but I was

really getting tired of being snapped by faulty rubber bands when trying to

wrap slide folders or paperwork.

I just had my first rubber band by Alliance snap a couple months ago which caught me

off guard cause it had been so long since that happened. It was then I look to

see what brand we were using and it turned out that we had been using the same

NON-latex rubber bands from the Alliance Rubber Company since I opened the Laboratory in 2012.

Before that at other labs breaking rubber bands were just part of the daily Job.

I think purchasing has gotten their best price on Amazon but they also use staples and

Office depot for supplies. I informed them that I only want these rubber bands and they

can get their best pricing where ever.

My fingers hurt a lot less after distributing slide folders and I don't have to swear as much. Ha Ha.

Funny how little things can really bother us.

FYI

Brent Adams - BS, LPN, HT

www.acadianagastro.com

Acadiana Gastroenterology Associates, LLC
439 Heymann Blvd
Lafayette, LA  70503

tel:  (337) 269-1126
fax:  (337) 269-1476
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This document and the information contained herein are confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to Federal Law. This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original with any attachments. Any other use of the email is strictly prohibited.