[Histonet] Thanks...also blog post

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 08:03:46 CST 2016

Long live the subterfuge!
René

    On Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:04 PM, Caroline Miller via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

 Thank you Lester, this is a great middle ground! As someone who was a
little put out by your totally off-topic emails, I am totally OK with you
promoting your blog post inside a legitimate histonet post.

Good luck with your issues.

yours,
mills

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Lester Raff MD via Histonet <

--
Caroline Miller (mills)
Director of Histology