[Histonet] Histonet Digest, Vol 146, Issue 18 ( Microtome Thick and Thin issues)

Brent Adams badams at acadianagastro.com
Wed Jan 20 12:21:00 CST 2016

Tyrone
I am in agreement with Carlos except low operating temperature
can effect the lubrication of the slide mechanism by gelling up and
causing the slide mechanism to skip and jump.
Lubrication of the internal mechanics of the Microtome are very
necessary on a regular basis. If volumes use is high then lubricants
dry out causing skipping and jumping of the slide.

Either way my recommendation is to have it Serviced right away
and do not use any more until you have done so.

Brent Adams – BS, LPN, HT

www.acadianagastro.com

Acadiana Gastroenterology Associates, LLC
439 Heymann Blvd
Lafayette, LA  70503

tel:  (337) 269-1126
fax:  (337) 269-1476

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This document and the information contained herein are confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to Federal Law. This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original with any attachments. Any other use of the email is strictly prohibited.