[Histonet] Placenta Policies

Candace J. Wagner Cwagner at samaritanhospital.org
Mon Jan 18 13:10:44 CST 2016

I too would be interested in anyone willing to share their policy on placenta exams or stillbirths? I'm in the process of updating ours and want to make sure I have all the current indications for doing a placental exam.  Thank you.
Candy

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage
of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.