[Histonet] Pancytokeratin (AE1/AE3) Protocol

Roy, Lisa Royl1 at LabCorp.com
Mon Jan 11 09:23:32 CST 2016

All of a sudden our AE1 is no longer good for the pathologists.  Anyone willing to share their protocol for Ventana Benchmark XT or Ultra?  I have "tweaked" this protocol so many times.  It amazes me how often stains are great during optimization and validation, then months later, everyone hates it!!!  UGH.

Thanks

Lisa Roy, HT(ASCP)cm
-This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.