[Histonet] lab humidifiers

Michael Ann Jones mjones at metropath.com
Fri Jan 8 09:01:08 CST 2016

We are struggling with our humidity constantly.
Colorado is dry in the winter.
We use at least two humidifiers to try to keep humidity at minimum 30% due
to equipment manufacturer¹s specs.
We have log sheets and thermometer/humidifier measurers to keep track of
humidity.
Standard for equipment seems to be 30 - 80% humidity per manufacturer¹s
specifications of processors, etc.
Good luck

Michael Ann Jones, HT (ASCP)
Histology Manager
Metropath
7444 W. Alaska Dr. #250
Lakewood, CO 80226
303.634.2511
Mjones at metropath.com

Providing collaborative diagnostic services,
saving lives today and tomorrow.