[Histonet] automatic stainers and tissue processors

Silvia Bonner sbonner at pathregional.com
Mon Feb 29 14:09:32 CST 2016

Hello,
We are looking into purchasing new automatic H&E strainers and new tissue processors.  Any helpful advice?  I know this may have been discussed before but I an new to histonet.
Thanks for your help!
Silvia Bonner, HT(ASCP) CM
Histology Supervisor

sbonner at pathregional.com<mailto:sbonner at pathregional.com>
Pathologists' Regional Laboratory
1225 Highland Ave
Clarkston, WA 99403
 This email may contain physician, patient and/or attorney material that is confidential or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient. YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, RELIANCE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone at (208) 746-0516 or (509) 758-5576 and delete all copies.