[Histonet] NJ Histology Meeting in June

FRENCH, MICHELE MICHELE.FRENCH at bms.com
Mon Feb 29 11:12:37 CST 2016

Dear Histonet Members,

I wanted to let you know that The New Jersey Society for Histotechnology is planning to host a two-day Summer Meeting June 10-11 at the Wyndham Hotel in Mount Laurel, NJ. More information will be available at the end of March, and meeting registration will start on April 1st.

SPEAKERS NEEDED ASAP: We need to fill out last three time slots: (one 1.5hr session, one 3hr session and one 45minute session).
VENDORS NEEDED: We only have 14 tables left in the exhibit area. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
JOB LISTINGS WANTED: If you have a job opening that you would like posted on our Employment Opportunities board during the event, just let us know!

Please contact Michele French by Email Michele.French at bms.com<mailto:Michele.French at bms.com> or Phone 609-818-3873.

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.