[Histonet] cassette printer

Maryann Deathridge madeathridge at pastnashville.com
Thu Feb 25 08:17:18 CST 2016

Hi Histoland-
 Looking for a refurbished cassette printer. Currently using the Shurmark
cassette printer.  Prefer several hoppers for color cassettes, ability to
print on Activ-Flo cassettes and Simport cassettes with no issues. At this
point if it can just print.
 Need something to get through till we make a decision on the complete
"system" (specimen tracking) for our lab.
 Thanks

  Maryann Deathridge, BS HT (ASCP)  Pathology Assoc. of St. Thomas  4220
Harding Pike, Bldg. SE, Suite 504  Nashville, TN 37205  (615) 298-4100
madeathridge at pastnashville.com