[Histonet] Lead Tech/ Supervisor Competency

Jamal Rowaihi j.rowaihi at alborglaboratories.com
Fri Feb 19 09:22:38 CST 2016

Thanks FawanI think some are not completely satisfied with their papers that's why they didn't respond to us, but I think we suppose to share our experience to improve the quality, soon I will send you my own and I hope you send me yours... Good luck.

Regards
Jamal RowaihiAnatomic Pathology SupervisorAl Borg Medical Laboratories Sent from my cell phone-------- Original message --------From: Fawn Bomar via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> Date: 2/19/2016  5:36 PM  (GMT+03:00) To: histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu Subject: [Histonet] Lead Tech/ Supervisor Competency
Hi all,

I didn't receive any responses in regards to my last post so I thought I would try one more time.  Does anyone have a competency or orientation checklist that they use for lead techs or supervisors that they would be willing to share?  On my last post, everyone that messaged asked for copies of my assessment and the assessments that were sent to me, which I did send to everyone that requested them.  If anyone else would like me to send my assessment to the them to look at, please let me know and I will be happy to share, plus I would be appreciative of any feedback- positive or negative- and any suggestions for improvement.  I tried to send an attachment of my assessment to the histonet but it kept saying it was waiting for moderator approval and it never was sent.

Thank you all for your help and guidance.

Fawn
This electronic message may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  It is intended only
for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients
in the message.

If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer. Do not deliver, distribute, or copy this message, and
do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on
the information it contains.

Thank you