[Histonet] Lab Coats and OCT

Rathborne, Toni Toni.Rathborne at rwjuh.edu
Thu Feb 18 10:30:34 CST 2016

Heather,

We are currently using a lab coat made by White Knight, which is fluid resistant. I don't know if it's any cooler, but they do protect what you're wearing under it.

Regarding the OCT. We also get our from Sakura, and have not noticed any change to the consistency. Is this happening with all lot numbers, or only one? I would check with Sakura. There may be a recall that you're not aware of. It might also have something to do with temperature/storage conditions.

Toni