[Histonet] (CLRW) - Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water

Knutson, Deanne DKnutson at primecare.org
Mon Feb 15 12:14:06 CST 2016

Fellow Histonetters,

Our medical center will no longer be providing us with water for our laboratory procedures.
I was wondering where other labs who need to purchase Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water are doing so?

Thank you for your help!

Deanne Knutson
Supervisor
Anatomic Pathology

This email may include confidential and privileged information. If this is not intended for your use, please destroy immediately and contact the sender of the message.

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.