[Histonet] NSH Continue education award

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Wed Feb 10 12:00:22 CST 2016

Lin

The link to nominate one of your students for one of the NSH Student Scholarship is below.  Deadline for nomination is March 1, 2016.  We have tried to make the process easier this year for the program directors/education coordinators the application process consists of two fillable forms that can be downloaded from the NSH website.   There are a few requirements for these awards the individual must be a student member of NSH and they need to be enrolled in a formal program.

http://www.nsh.org/content/student-scholarships-1

If you have an individual who is not enrolled in a formal program then my suggestion would be to nominate them for one of the professional scholarships that NSH has to offer.  In order to be eligible for these scholarships they need to be an NSH member.  The deadline for nomination for these scholarships is June 1, 2016.  The link is below.

http://www.nsh.org/content/professional-scholarships

So while I have everyone's attention I will be providing a shameless plug for the rest of the NSH Awards and Scholarships.  I'm sure you have heard me say over and over again how great it is that NSH can provide so many awards and scholarships to its members.  It's not really that hard to nominate yourself or one of you colleagues for an award, the NSH office and the Awards Committee has worked on trying to simplify the process.  Please take the time to nominate an individual or a lab that you think has raised the bar for one of the many awards and scholarships.  If you need some help please e-mail me and I would be more than willing to work with you through the process.

Thanks

Liz - NSH Awards Chair

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592