[Histonet] BSL2 work?

Lesley Bechtold Lesley.Bechtold at jax.org
Wed Feb 3 06:38:52 CST 2016

Good Morning,

Are there any labs out there capable of handling BSL2 level work?  In the future, we might have some mouse tissue samples that have been infiltrated with human brain or spinal cord cells.  The issue is prions and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.  We're not set up to handle these samples.  Could we outsource them to someone?

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences