[Histonet] Salutations from former GC histo sci student

Roy, Ryan Ryan.Roy at va.gov
Mon Feb 1 10:42:06 CST 2016

Hello Kelli,

You may remember me as one of your online graduates from the GC histological science program. How are you? For some reason I thought your involvement with the GC histo program had changed, but seeing your recent post to the histonet it appears your still the director of that program?

I hope things are well. You were instrumental in helping me complete that program successfully and were also a good instructor. Ive been at the VA Manchester NH for 2 years now. I am the lone histotech here since the other technician left. Things are going great though we have a critical need for  another qualified technician.  Please let me know if any of your students especially those already holding  a BS would be interested in employment at the VA Hospital  in Manchester NH. I could certainly guide them through the application process.

Thanks a ton,

Ryan Roy HTL (ASCP)
Histology Lab
Manchester VA
718 Symth Rd
Manchester NH 03104
(603) 624-4366 ex 6640

Disclosure: The content of this email does not reflect the policies, views or opinions of the VA.