[Histonet] CAP checklist help

Eddie Martin edmartin26 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:33:54 CST 2016

Hi Charles,

The Leica BOND system displays the temperatures of the individual heating pads during the retrieval stage on your computer monitor. You can easily take a screenshot of your computer monitor and save it to a flash drive as a digital record.
*A heating error would appear if the individual heating pad didn't reach 100 degrees.

 The Leica service engineer for the Bond can also provide documentation every time they service your IHC analyzer. You can also check your slide staining history and find cases that didn't stain well and individually check if the result was due to the temperature not reaching 100 degrees on that individual heating pad. Hope this helps.

V/r,
Eddie Martin, HTL, QIHC
IHC Histotechnologist III
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center