[Histonet] Kawamoto's film method

Jamie McGinness mcginnessjamie at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 09:20:01 CST 2016

I am looking into trying the Kawamoto's film method.  I have the order sheet for the cryofilm sheets and other supplies.  I did have a few questions.
1.  I was wondering if anyone knows when you order a sheet how many slides can be produced from that sheet?  2.  Does anyone know what the transfer film is? 3.  What are the advantages to using their SCCM mounting medium  and the difference between the four types offered G1, R1, R2, R3?4.  What are the advantages of using heir SCEM embedding medium and the difference between the SCEM and SCEM L1?  5.  Does anyone know the differences of the cryofilm 2C(9), 2C(10), and 3C(16UF)?
Thanks so much for any information you may have.
Jamie