[Histonet] High/Low thermometed

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Thu Dec 15 10:04:31 CST 2016

Amanda, we use the Fisher Scientific traceable (NISH certificated) for general hi/lo recording. It just records Hi and Lo over whatever time period until it is reset. It does not tell you when the hi/lo occurred. You can get a model that has a 30 day memory and records the time of the hi and lo each day and overall for the period.

They have many models so just look for one that fits your needs.

One caution - when using be sure it is displaying the actual read out. We found a lab who had the display set to the Hi/Lo setting screen -so always shows the hi and lo parameters, not the actual temperature. They had been recording those same "temperatures" for weeks!

Tim