[Histonet] **Histology Job Opportunities**

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Tue Aug 9 07:39:52 CDT 2016

Hi there!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, Recruiting Manager at Prometheus healthcare. My
team and I specialize specifically in laboratory recruiting nationwide,
working directly with lab managers from different hospitals and reference
laboratories across the US . We are currently recruiting for multiple
Histotechnologist and Histotechnician opportunities. All the opportunities
are fulltime, and permanent. ASCP certification is preferred but not
required for all.

If you or any of your colleagues have been considering a new position in the
Histology field, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly for
immediate referral and submittal to some of the top hospitals and labs
nationwide.

Current states:

Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sacramento, California