[Histonet] Medical/health related post

Tyra Connor taynay143 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:06:42 CDT 2016

I have been on this list for some time now, and I have seen Dr. Raff contribute very useful information to many posed questions. Recently this situation has shifted, with more posts concerning his blog than actual helpful responses. This is not the second or even third time this situation has been addressed in this forum. It's sad because I would not want to lose his voice in these discussions, but these days whenever I see any post from him at all, I immediately delete it. I feel at this point that his refusal to stop is a small form of harassment, like a telemarketer that refuses to stop calling even though you request that they do so.

Be full of wonder, be wonderful!!