[Histonet] MO/AR Joint Spring Meeting in Branson MO - May 19th to 21st

ashnews at comcast.net ashnews at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 20:08:50 CDT 2016

Want something interesting to do May 19-21, 2016?
Attend the Missouri/Arkansas Histotechnology Annual Symposium in Branson, MO
It's a beautiful time of year to see Branson!

    *  Earn 13 CEU's to apply to your ASCP CMP Program!
    *  Browse the 16 + exhibitors, network & see all the new products.
    *  Attend the HT Readiness Workshop all day Saturday and be entered in a drawing for a $500.00 Educational Scholarship sponsored by StatLab!
    *  Visit the NSH Booth see what's new and be entered into a drawing for a free membership NSH!
    * Stop in and enjoy Ada Feldman's "The Joy of Cooking" lecture on Thursday evening and then on to the Vendor Reception!
    * Enjoy a complimentary luncheon/presentation on Friday presented by Myriad Genetics.

We would love to see you!

If you are coming but are awaiting funds just return your registration form so we know your coming!

Contact either of us for a program or further information and it is not limited to MO/AR - everyone id welcome for all of our surrounding states!!

Sharon Walsh, HT(ASCP),QIHC, President
Missouri Society for Histotechnology
20 Brethold Drive
Fenton, MO 63026