[Histonet] Blog Post Not lab related

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac at outlook.com
Thu Apr 14 15:20:42 CDT 2016

IMO, this is a list serve not an advertising space. Keep blog posts and other advertising off the list. Keep the exchange about histotechnology. Plenty of interweb space for other communication. Dr. Raff and everyone is always welcome to be part of the discussion and help get answers to those that need.

Sent from my Windows Phone