[Histonet] Blog Post Not lab related

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald at mtsac.edu
Thu Apr 14 11:16:08 CDT 2016

In addition to the Histonet, I am on a listserve for clinical laboratory
educators.  Dr. Raff posts his blog link on that listserve as well.   He
also responds to some of the questions.  There has never been one public
complaint regarding his posts.  It is very clear in the subject line and
the ability to delete his posts are quite easy.  Please don't give
credence to the myth that the clinical lab has more patience and common
sense than the histology world.