[Histonet] Blog Post Not lab related

Caroline Miller mills at 3scan.com
Wed Apr 13 14:11:21 CDT 2016

Lester, I do believe this is the second 'non lab related' blog post this
week. As we have spoken about before I do not think histonet is an
appropriate place for your blog posts. I, personally, was totally OK with
you co-posting with other lab related topics. However you are now pushing
it and I respectfully ask that you refrain from sending out your blog posts
to the whole list, let people sign up if they are interested.

The issue is that this is a histology related list, if everyone posted
non-lab stuff here it would soon be chaos!

Respectfully yours,
mills

--
Caroline Miller (mills)