[Histonet] GLOMERULI ADEQUACY

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:08:14 CDT 2016

Melissa, our PA's look at them when received in the grossing lab, and if they aren't sure they bring them down the hall to the EM lab and we confirm. Our clinicians seem to be pretty good at getting a good bx without examining them in radiology so this works for us.

Tim Morken
Pathology Site Manager, Parnassus
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center