[Histonet] Grossing tech qualifications

Normington Lacy LNormington at uwhealth.org
Wed Apr 13 09:26:26 CDT 2016

Essentially, an associates degree totals 60-80 semester hours depending on the program.  As long as 24 of those hours are in science or medical laboratory technology, they would qualify.  I think the confusion in "c." comes in when a student starts towards a bachelors degree, but then stops the program.  As long as they have 60 semester hours with 24 being in science, they too would qualify even though they have no degree.  Hope this helps.

Lacy