[Histonet] PCP controll swap

Verno, Victoria R. Victoria_Verno at bshsi.org
Tue Apr 12 13:40:38 CDT 2016

Hello everyone,
     I was wondering if anyone want to swap H. Pylori blocks for PCP blocks, (Pneumocystis Carinii)?  I could trade other blocks if need too. Thank you :)

Victoria R Verno, HT ASCP
Hampton Roads Histology Supervisor
Desk - 757-398-4763
Fax - 757-397-7475

The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the Individual(s) and/or Entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information of a Privileged and/or Confidential nature, which is subject to Federal and/or State privacy regulations.
In the event that you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information
contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should
this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response e-mail or by phone,
and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.