[Histonet] Question About A Sponge Type

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum at uams.edu
Fri Apr 8 13:47:56 CDT 2016

When I was at NSH in Austin, I talked to a vendor with a very different type of Histology.  It was very soft and far less porous than the normal blue sponges.  Does anyone remember this or can you tell me where to get them?  I believe the company was from the UK with offices or distributors in the US.  I need to either buy or get some for a demo here with our pathologists.  We cannot use the blue sponges for many of our cases as they just too rough and the surfaces are too rough.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum
UAMS