[Histonet] PFIC Case Material

Cooper, Brian bcooper at chla.usc.edu
Tue Sep 29 19:07:22 CDT 2015

Good evening Histonet,
Would any of you have access to, and be willing to share either blocks, or unstained slides from patients known to have progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis (PFIC2 or PFIC3)?  We're interested in working up a few antibodies, yet a sufficient number of positive cases is proving to be elusive.  I'm willing to trade for control blocks that may have in our library.  Please contact me if you can help.
Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CM | Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.3357     Pager: 213-209-0184
bcooper at chla.usc.edu<mailto:bcooper at chla.usc.edu>

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.