[Histonet] FW: CAP All Common Checklist for Anatomic Pathology

Horn, Hazel V HornHV at archildrens.org
Thu Sep 24 13:19:22 CDT 2015

Dr. Raff,
If the links do not work, please let me know.  This is our procedure and our validation form.

http://ppm1.archildrens.org/dotNet/documents/?docid=13171&mode=view

http://ppm1.archildrens.org/dotNet/documents/?docid=14275&mode=view

Hazel Horn
Supervisor of Histology/Autopsy/Transcription
Anatomic Pathology
Arkansas Children's Hospital
1 Children's Way | Slot 820| Little Rock, AR 72202
501.364.4240 direct | 501.364.1241 fax
hornhv at archildrens.org
archildrens.org