[Histonet] Webinar presentation hand-outs

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Tue Sep 22 14:17:43 CDT 2015

Elaine you can download the powerpoint and all the handouts from the Advance for Laboratories website under Webinars, QA/QC, " Basic Principles of Validation in Histology"

Link is below:

http://laboratory-manager.advanceweb.com/Webinar/Editorial-Webinars/Basic-Principles-of-Validation-in-Histology.aspx

I hope you find it helpful. Contact me directly with any questions or comments.

Tim Morken
Pathology Site Manager, Parnassus
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center